- On Saturday, September 17th PNWP will host a free “Pilates for Breast Cancer” class at the Komen Expo at noon. If you are there to pick up your packet for the run, stop by and say hello and take the class with Leslie Braverman.
- The week of September 26th – Oct 1st, we’ll hold special group classes where 100% of the proceeds go to the BCRF. 100% of the classes will be donated from these classes:
Monday, Sept 26th, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm: Perfect Your Mat Skills w/ Leslie Braverman
Wednesday, Sept 28th, 1:00pm – 2:00pm: Instructor Class with Melanie Byford-Young
- On Sunday October 2nd, it’s Pilates for Pink in the Park, a morning in Washington Park filled with informative lectures, 2 pilates classes, a tribute to breast cancer patients and a support gathering with friends and family. Join Melanie, Leslie and all the PNWP Angels! Register now to take part and get your adorable Pilates for Pink t-shirt.
- Wear2 fashions are now available on the PNWP website and
In honor of “Pilates for Pink” , Wear2 and PNWP have collaborated to create an exclusive “Pilates for Pink” clothing line. A portion of the proceeds will go directly to breast cancer research. This wonderful fitness wear goes beyond the studio with comfortable knits that look beautiful! Shop now!
- Donate to our “Link for Pink” – a paper honor chain that we’ll string around the studio and take with us to Pilates for Pink in the Park. Donate in someone’s name and watch the “Link For Pink” grow & grow! 100% of the proceeds will go to the BCRF.
Wear2 Girls in “Pilates for Pink” fashions!